The South Okanagan Similkameen Brain injury Society is looking for volunteers that are interested in the following:
Detailed class info where volunteers are wanted:
- Creative Art program – Wednesday afternoons at Abbott Towers – 1:30 – 3:00
- Baking Group – 4th Tuesday – Abbott Towers – 1:30 – 3:00
- Pole Walking – Tuesday Mornings – Common Grounds – 9:30 – 10:30
- Community Connections – second Tuesday – reaching out the community resources in which we visit places like the volunteer Center, Senior Center, etc.
- Bowling – Rock n Stones – Fridays – 10:00 – 11:30
And, helping out at Annual events:
- Christmas events
- Bike Tours
- Fund Raising
The South Okanagan Similkameen Brain injury Society also has a Creative Art group that meets every week. If there are agencies or events coming up that might need items made…our group is willing. We would need to know what it would involve….
1. What exactly the organization would want made.
2. The provision of materials.
3. A time frame in which the project needs to be completed.
Please contact Carolyn Huston at email@example.com.
South Okanagan Similkameen Brain Injury Society #2 – 996 Main Street, Penticton, Ph: 250-490-0613 Fax: 250-490-3912, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://sosbis.com/